Monday, April 12, 2010

Madison's newest gem!!!

It's interesting how you journey here and there
and the one thing you are looking for is right
under your nose!

The Budding Chef Bistro (click here for map)
4155 Sullivan Street
Madison, AL 35758
256 - 325 - 2766


After a nice afternoon walk, a friend and I were ready to grab lunch. We both live in the Madison, Alabama area and we thought of a couple of places close to our respective homes. I remember seeing that the cooking school in Madison now served lunch during the week and that was all she wrote! New adventure! YAY!

I knew that the Budding Chef was in fact a cooking school that hosted classes for people of all ages, even for parties and team building...but what I didn't know is that this would be one of THE BEST culinary experiences I have ever had! As Chef Merle and Chef Diane said...it IS all about your dining experience as a whole! Well, they truly delivered! I only ask that you save me a seat once the word gets out...luckily for me, I literally live around the corner, so I can walk to the restaurant! :)

On this exciting adventure to The Budding Chef Bistro, we ordered The Herb Crusted Salmon Salad (which is definitely a meal in itself...it comes in a huge colander *gasp*)with a delicious Balsamic Vinaigrette and bread de jour, The Southwest Chicken Panini with tuscan chips and dip. The chipotle mayo on the panini was to die for! Strawberry lemonade and a shared slice of homemade Strawberry Cake! (Pictures Below!)

The food was delicious, the service was top notch and the atmosphere was relaxing and warm! I would highly suggest this wonderful place to everyone who will listen! I cannot wait to head back...the soup list is incredible and I hear the Cream Cheese Pound Cake is good enough to fight over...we'll just have to see about that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment